I tweeted my lunch, and found requests for the recipe when I checked in later, so here it is!
Perdue Chicken Spinach Salad with Chobani Pomegranate Dressing
For the chicken:
1 package of Perdue Chicken Breast Tenderloins
3 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons of pomegranate juice
5 or 6 grinds of fresh pepper (to taste)
Mix all and marinate chicken for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Grill the chicken tenderloins until done.
For the dressing:
1 cup of Chobani Pomegranate Yogurt
1/2 to 3/4 cups of pomegranate juice (depending on consistency preference)
2-3 tablespoons of organic honey (to taste)
Mix well and allow to set in refrigerator overnight for best flavor. (You will need to shake it together again before dressing your salad)
For the salad:
As much organic baby spinach as you'd like. I add sliced almonds and a very small amount of crumbled Feta cheese, top with the chicken tenderloins and dressing and chow down!
Enjoy!
