Saturday

The Georgia Aquarium - A pictorial field trip


We got to go to the Georgia Aquarium with some wonderful friends of ours! We saw the Frogs exhibit and had a blast! And we saw Dolphin Tales for the first time and the giggles and claps and absolute awe it brought to Mr. T's face made me tear up. He is such a joy and  I am so very blessed to be experiencing this wonderful life with him, and soon his little brother, that I am overwhelmed by God's amazing grace. Here are some of the cool things we saw. I hope you enjoy them!

Hi mom!


Elephant nose fishies.


Priceless face :)


Checking out the shark tank with our HS3 buddies.

Shrimp! Yummy!

Lagerhead Sea Turtle.

Very BIG frog!

Monkey frog




Tomato frogs

You could almost pet this guy he was so cute!

Sea Dragon!

Spider Crab

My buddy and me :)


Pin It!