Tuesday

Haven Hills Field Trip


Practicing for his turn!
We were able to go on a wonderful field trip last week to Haven Hills Equestrian Center in Fairburn and Daddy Glam was able to join us! (Which was good, otherwise we probably could not have gone since I'm not getting around terribly well right now!)  Mr. T had the best time and our friends from Homeschooling 3 were there, too! I think this was a great way to "close out" our farm unit until we revisit it next spring!



Just look at that face! After Mr. F joins us and we all get acclimated, I think Mr. T may be taking riding lessons this fall. He LOVES horses and this was the second time he's ridden and loved it even more, except for the heat.





Mr. T was getting a little too confident ;) and waving to mommy, but he managed to stay on the saddle. He looks right at home doesn't he?


I think this was probably our last field trip before Mr. F arrives unless something really unexpected comes up. I'm so excited to have two sweet boys to learn and grow with soon! God is so good and our blessings are so many!

What fun places have you and your little ones gone to lately?

Pin It!