Friday

Friday Wrap Up

We've had a fun week! I meant to get this up earlier today, but we had an eventful boo-boo filled morning so I just added a picture of that below :)

collage friday

We had a lot of fun exploring outside this week! Mr. T has been working so hard on his motor skills with his occupational therapist! At Christmas he had difficulty pedaling his bike more than one rotation forward and this week he was pedaling like a champ! We went for a couple nature walks and our neighborhood has been overtaken by caterpillars I have yet to sit down and identify but Mr. T loved pointing and petting them! And we are putting a jungle mural on the wall in the boys room and I sketched out the two love birds so mommy and daddy could be part of the mural, too. The boys are represented by two monkeys :)


collage Friday, iBird, nature study homeschool

We had a new visitor this week at our feeder on the deck! I have to tell you that out of all our field guides the iBird Yard app is my favorite! It's worth the $2.99! We are going to make a picture list of all our regular diners and when Mr. T is a little older we can learn more about each one! One fun game is that you can hear their calls through the app and play it for the birds to see if they will answer back.

collage Friday

Mr. T was walked into his preschool by daddy which was a big treat for him! He's also a big fan of books and he was reading Night Night Blessings this week before bed. It's a sweet little book from Tommy Nelson! And I finally got him to eat sweet potatoes some other way than baked! This is a major accomplishment.

collage Friday, brothers
And here are pics from this mornings debacle. Mr. F fell and scraped above his eye on the rocking chair. Mr. T decided Mr. F needed a band aid. He applied it and kissed the boo-boo, then not to be left out he pretend banged his head on the wall and told me he needed a bandaid. I applied and kisssed his "boo-boo", he proceeded to play with brother and all was right with the world. Whew. Is it nap time yet? :)

We are linked up here:
Homegrown Learners

Pin It!