We had a fun time visiting with Aunt Shelly, a very dear family friend so she's framily, this week! When we went to dinner, the waiter thought Mr. F was hers since they have matching hair!
Mr. T shared his (really rare and super small servings since he isn't really supposed to have dairy) frozen yogurt with Mr. F. I'm so proud of the sweet big brother he is becoming! And the boys are really getting to where the play nicely together most of the time! Mr. F even yells out for "D" when he's in his play pen. Mr. T will climb in there with him to play while mommy makes dinner.
WE HAVE TEETH! I'm so excited, but they are all coming in at once, poor Mr. F is not sleeping well and seems quite miserable.
I've started planning out specifics for our Fall Semester! I love our Maestro Classics Carnival of the Animals! And we are going to have lots of fun with our unit study. I think music is such a huge part of learning and learning to appreciate beauty. It is tied for my favorite artistic expression. I do love painting. What's your favorite subject for "appreciation"?
Last night some nasty storm rolled through. Our lot is heavily wooded and we've already lost a few trees during wind storms because of the roots being shallow from the last few years of drought. So we headed downstairs and the four of us were hanging out on the pull out couch, Mr. J and Mr. T were watching old Mickey Mouse cartoons like Gulliver's Travels on Netflix on the iPad. What on earth did people do before technology ;) And I had to share the sweet shot of them after they fell asleep. Isn't Mr. T a little mini-me for Mr. J?
Mr. T has been in VBS this week so we will have a fun time tonight at family night and a low key Saturday since Mr. J has to work, but it's his birthday and Sunday is Father's Day so we are going to make sure it's awesome for him! What are your weekend plans?


