Tuesday

Book Recommendations for Mom


I am a reader. I read for comfort, for inspiration, for relaxation and for education. I love getting lost in the pages of a book, whatever the reason may be. So I am sharing with you some titles I am reading or have read recently to help lift your spirits and maybe take you away for a mini mental vacation. Grab a cup of tea and settle in.
*This post contains affiliate links. We appreciate your support of our homeschool. Please see our disclosure page for more information.* 


Dear Mom Letters is simply wonderful. If you are a mother, you need this book! You will laugh and cry and remember just how fiercely you love your children.


Dancing with My Father is a wonderful book if your spirit is not feeling the joy that comes from celebrating each day with your Savior. We sometimes get weary and run down and forget that there is so much joy in the every day life we take for granted. This is a great reminder of how to recapture that fire.


You Are My Miracle is a wonderful sweet book to read with your little ones when you are having a rough day and need a sweet break. Its a perfect Holiday book, too. It makes me tear up every time we read it, it is so incredibly precious.


I have loved every minute of this bible study by Beth Moore. James: Mercy Triumphs is an excellent study if you are looking to dig deep, be convicted, and find yourself enrobed in grace. You can even get the videos on iTunes and go at your own pace. It's very convenient if you have toddlers and can't get each lesson done in one week :).


 I love a book that challenges me. A book that lights a fire to change, to dig deeper, to really make a deliberate effort to make each and every moment count like never before. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years is all about making your story count. The author set out to write a screenplay of his life and realized he needed a better story. He wanted to be able to sit down with God at the end of his journey and hear "well done." This is a story everyone should read, and set out to write their own beautiful version.

Are you a reader? What books have inspired you lately?

Pin It!