Friday

Thomas the Tank and Barnegat Lighthouse


Collage Friday

We've been roadschooling! We went to visit Thomas the Tank in Nashville and while we were there we visited the Adventure Science Center. What a cool place! Mr. T had a blast. There were a lot of neat things to learn about, which will be in a later post. Since we are roadschooling again big posts will be coming later. Please bear with me as I enjoy a little un-plugging this September.

Collage Friday

Mr. J and Mr. T had fun in the tornado simulator. Mr. T LOVES The Magic School Bus and he was super excited to get his picture made with The Frizz :) We played with the blood stream and went through the mazes. We spent about 2 hours total there, and we were visiting with our friends Mrs. E, Mr. B and Mr. W from Memphis. Mrs. E and I go way back. It's so wonderful to get to spend time with friends.

Collage Friday

Science and Math time! Our lighthouse #ProjectBarnegat turned out great! I'll be posting a how-to soon. It was such fun!

Mr. T got the coolest wrecking ball hat at McNamera's in Nashville. And we've been counting with dairy free chocolate chips. Mr. T loves counting ;)

Collage Friday

Our current roadschooling view and some seaweed we found on the beach. It's beautiful here and such a great place to unwind and unplug. Plus it's a big family get together. We are having a blast!

make your own lighthouse

Mr. T loved our lighting of our lighthouse. It's now taking up residence in our homeschool room. I hope you all enjoy the archived posts I'll be revisiting the next week and I hope your homeschool is full of love and adventures this week!

We are linked up here:

Homegrown Learners

Pin It!