Saturday

Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention Early Bird Rate Ending Soon!



Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Conventions are awesome! I attended the Nashville Conference in 2013 and was just amazed at how prepared and refreshed and discipled I felt when it was finished. The speakers are wonderful and being able to see in person so many different curriculum and meet the wonderful people behind them was a homeschool mom's dream.

The Early Bird rate of $45 for family registration ends  December 31st, so go ahead and sign up now! With locations in Nashville, Dallas, Baltimore and Spartanburg as well as the national conference in Washington, D.C. there is a location for just about everyone. If you decide to go to the Nashville convention, be sure to look for me and the boys!

I am a Teach Them Diligently affiliate, and while you are never charged any additional amounts buy purchasing your conference passes through these affiliate links you are helping to support our homeschool! Thank you! Please see the disclosure page for more information.

Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention 2014 Nashville

Pin It!