Friday

Truth in the Tinsel: Advent Activities for little ones

 We have been going through our first Advent activity book with Mr. T. And he is having so much fun with the crafts! He's not too into listening to the stories yet, but I've been reading them to him at meal time so at least he is still. :) I think when he's a little older next year, he will enjoy the stories more.

The wonderful Advent book we have been using is Truth in the Tinsel. It is a wonderful collection of activities for small hands. We've been having so much fun, but I have found that a 22 month old requires all hands on deck when glitter glue, paint, liquid glue, and glass marbles are part of a craft. So here are pictures of Day 1, and I will post the rest closer to Christmas when we have more done.



Mr. T put lots of pretty paper on his candle. And then he put more, and more, and more :)

The finished ornament. A little opaque but absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Pin It!