Tuesday

Diet Fun



gluten dairy free dessert, coconut chocolate pudding, non dairy chocolate dessert

So part of Mr. Ts treatment plan currently is a gluten, dairy and soy free diet. It's expensive and tough, and Mr. T has had some trouble adjusting. So have I. But thankfully I have friends and Pinterest. I have a seriously awesome Gluten Free board. Check it out! I need to mark the recipes I've tried. Most have been great!

The above picture is of a great dessert I modified off a Pinterest recipe. It's coconut milk, cocoa powder, vanilla and stevia topped with AH!Laska Organic Chocolate Syrup.

gluten free, CAS, chocolate non dairy pudding


gluten free, CAS, chocolate non dairy pudding

It was a hit! Thankfully Mr. T stopped short of eating the glass (thrift store finds!). But we are getting the hang of the non-dessert side of this diet, too. Mr.T is learning to eat veggies. Slowly.

gluten free, CAS, chocolate non dairy pudding

Here are my favorite resources so far for feeding a gluten free toddler:

Pinterest

Gluten Free on a Shoestring




Pin It!