We've been busy and having fun! Mr. J and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on April 26th! I can't believe it's been 5 years! We took a trip to Nashville to see B. B. King at the Nashville Symphony. It was awesome! And we got to stop by the LEGO Masterbuild (you can see that below) and I think we may have another LEGO fanatic on our hands! (Mr. J is a LEGO maniac from waaaaaaaaay back ;)
Our yard is exploding with awesome nature finds! We have seen Luna Moths (I am thinking I may catch one to preserve), our tulip poplar bloomed, my roses are blooming and I have a very few fushia blooms left. Mr. T is really developing a love of nature and of gardening with me. I hope I can foster that into many years of enjoying God's creation for him.
We took a field trip to Whitley's Berry Farm. Ya'll, we picked 5 1/2 pounds of strawberries! But we must go back and pick some more. Last year we did Strawberry honey jam. This year we will do that again, strawberry apple sauce, and strawberry pie filling I hope! Mr. T did such an awesome job! Mr. F was riding somewhat happily on my back in the ERGO
![]() |
| Goose! |
The mural in the boys room is coming along slowly. It's difficult to work on it with them in the room, and you can see Mr. T's bed. So I can't work on it after he's asleep. It will get done, eventually. We saw the neighborhood Goose while waiting to go in for Mr. T's speech therapy. Mr. F isn't a big fan of geese. And we've been playing with sidewalk chalk to help Mr. T get more into the whole writing thing.
Mr. F turned 9 months old on the 29th! Where has that time gone? He's such a sweet little thing and his budding personality is that of a ham and a charmer. Definitely a winning combo! And Mr. T LOVES his baby brother so much! 98.5% of the time, anyway. He likes to help push the stroller and get diapers and feed him, and it's such a blessing to have a little helper even if it gets messy sometimes. I think a lot of his helpfulness is due to the Montessori learning we do!
Mr. T aslo has a keen fashion sense. I should take some lessons, I think!
Here's the LEGO action! The build was for monuments, cities, or landmarks. We let Mr. T build whatever and he made a boat. So we deemed it the Charleston Naval Yard and to the LEGO USA Charleston it went!
![]() |
| Charleston Navel Yard in place! |
I also got to review an awesome parenting book, Parenting the QBQ Way and have a giveaway here!
We are linked up here:
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see the Disclosure page for more information*







